[pullquote quote=’CPanel is a control panel for Linux web hosting. It is a WYSIWYG interface that makes managing a web server very simple. ‘]CPanel is a control panel for Linux web hosting. It is a WYSIWYG interface that makes managing a web server very simple. If you have a Linux based web server, then CPanel is the way to go. I recommend that when you buy hosting, choose a vendor that implements CPanel. In this video, I demonstrate how to login to CPanel. It is a simple process although sometimes if you aren’t careful you can log into a version of CPanel that is not encrypted. Here is a simple recap of the video.
CPanel Login Instructions
- Open your web browser and type https://your-domain.com:2083
- Replace “your-domain.com” with your domain. If you don’t have a domain yet, you can use the IP address of your server provided by your hosting company.
- The port 2083 is CPanel’s encrypted address.
- You will then reach a secure CPanel login screen.
- Enter your username and password, provided by your hosting company.